As a Beijing wedding documentary photographer, I firmly believe that the work must show the most real story of the wedding day of the new couple, rather than the routine shooting like the script, not a series of carefully arranged but emotional photos, but those moving smiles and affectionate eyes, which are the true feelings of the new couple on that day. Today’s wedding is not as serious as it was a few decades ago. So will wedding photography. Photos may be the only thing that can become more and more important and precious after years of tempering because no matter how beautiful the dress, shoes, flower art, venue and so on will pass by as time goes by, only the memory will become more and more beautiful with the years. -=Beijing Wedding Photographer Wedding documentary photography concept Beijing documentary wedding photography =-
作为一名北京纪实婚礼摄影师，我坚信作品必须应当表现新人婚礼当天最真实的故事，而非像剧本一样套路化的摆拍，不是一系列精心安排但毫无情感的合影，而是那些动人的笑容、深情的眼神，都是新人当天的真情流露。现在的婚礼再也不像几十年前那样正襟危坐严肃古板了，自然婚礼摄影也会随之改变。照片可能是唯一能经过岁月的磨砺而愈发变得重要和珍贵的事物，因为再漂亮精美的礼服、鞋子、花艺、场地等等随着时间的推移也会如过眼云烟，唯有记忆会伴随岁月而越变越美好。-=婚礼纪实摄影理念 北京纪实婚礼摄影 北京婚礼跟拍 =-
So the documentary wedding ceremony photography is the only way to carry these precious memories, 10, 20, 30 years from now on, bring those relatives and friends who have not experienced your wedding, even the unborn children, to your wedding. Therefore, the excellent documentary wedding photography is like a beautiful narrative poem, which can let you feel the beauty and joy of the wedding.
Therefore, the excellent documentary wedding photography is like a beautiful narrative poem, which can let you feel the beauty and joy of the wedding.
For me, good photos are always good for the time and the place. Only when the light, composition, and timing are properly combined can the feelings and emotions at that time be perfectly displayed.
I love the works of Jeff Ascough so much, the master of documentary photography of the wedding, whose style has a great influence on me. I like to search for the pleasant natural and real beauty in a scene frame , so the photos I capture are also unique because of the reality. Photography should not affect the enjoyment of the wedding, which I think is very important, so I always try to keep a low profile, unobtrusive and deeply immersed in the wedding – because of this, my clients are always amazed that I can take so many beautiful moments, but at that time they almost didn’t feel my presence. So I think a good wedding documentary photographer should be like the air, so that you can not feel his presence, but everywhere.
Every photographer has his own approach. In order to better interpret my wedding documentary photography concept, I will introduce my own shooting methods:
- I will not interfere with the wedding day process, that is to say, I will not direct you or the guests like the director, or ask you to repeat a certain action over and over again. I don’t hold the telephoto lens in the same place as the paparazzi to take a furtive shot: I will pay close attention to people’s every move, look at everything and listen to everything, hold up my camera and wait for laughter or sudden hugs in the witty conversation.
- I don’t like to shoot details with deliberate and complicated setup – all these small details are carefully prepared by the new couple, so I will shoot them as they are, and find the most comfortable way to combine the still life with the environment, which is more conducive to show their natural connection with the wedding ceremony, so as to reflect the new couple’s intentions and expectations for the wedding.
- I’m not a perfectionist, and you can’t control everything, like the weather, the best man’s speech, or how much your best friend drinks at the wedding. No matter what happens, you have to face it calmly. It’s enough to pay with your heart. Just like the wedding of Amelia and Kalan, the new couple originally arranged an outdoor dinner party and elaborately arranged an elegant long banquet table for it. Who would have expected that it would rain suddenly at the beginning of the dinner party, so people rushed into the hall with napkins to hide from the rain. Although this scene was funny, it was very relaxing and relaxing to watch people lazily around the candlelight, chatting and dining in twos and threes Cozy, as if forgetting that they are in the wedding, this rain is also God’s special blessing for the new couple, who can deny that this is not God’s best arrangement? When I recall this little accident, I can’t help smiling. These photos naturally describe the unique experience of the new couple at that time.
- I will never take you away from the guests to hundreds of different places for shooting photos. On the contrary, I will be with you to capture every moment when you get together with your relatives and friends. I know it means everything to you. I firmly believe that all your memories of big day should be full of family and friends rather than interaction with photographers, so I will be very careful and efficient when taking your time to shoot alone.
- 我不会把你们从来宾中带走去到上百个不同的地点去摆拍，与之相反，我会和你在一起，去捕捉你和亲朋好友欢聚的每个瞬间， 我知道这对你来说意味着一切。我坚信你对Big Day的所有记忆都应该满是与家人和朋友的相聚，而非与摄影师的互动，因此，我在占用你们的时间单独拍摄时会十分谨慎并保持高效。
- I’m not going to follow the popular “wedding must take list” to take some artificial and emotionless photos, just like the stereotyped photos popular on Pinterest. I will use my camera to capture the atmosphere and energy, details and emotions, tears and laughter. Even if I have seen thousands of weddings, your wedding is different and unique.
- 我不会按照业内流行的“婚礼必拍清单 ”去拍摄一些做作的毫无情感的照片，就像在Pinterest上流行的千篇一律的照片。我会用相机捕捉现场的气氛和能量，细节与情绪，泪水与欢笑，即使看过千百场婚礼，你的婚礼也是与众不同的。
Leave A Comment